Search This Blog

Monday 11 May 2009

Welcome to my blog.



Hi all. For nearly four years now I have been photographing wildlife. Mainly birds and I really like trying to capture them in flight. Sometimes I have been successful sometimes I haven't. During this time I have learnt a lot about photography and myself. Like most photographers I am very passionate about what I do and strive to get better images every time I go out to take photographs. I find my Inspiration from photographers such as Andy Rouse, Elliot Neep and the up and coming Ben Hall. 

My Aim of this blog is to give myself a online presence and also hopefully pass on some of my knowledge to others. I will, where possible update this blog at least once a week and keep it as informative and interesting as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment